Draft Collaboration Agenda:
- Balancer BAL token to be included in POLYDEFI pool;
- Balancer to join PowerPool in proposing an actively-managed POLYDEFI pool (agreed) (with hedging synthetic partner Deus), using an initial Balancer 80/20 launch pool with CVP+BAL rewards. Contacts: Polygon Foundation: @Hamzah Khan (Head of DeFi), @AsifKhan (DeFi Team); Balancer @?
- Balancer to provide a grant to PowerPool roughly $100,000?...PowerPool to use this for...(CVP grants to the underwriters of the POLYDEFI Balancer launch pool?)
- PowerPool to establish operational CVP/Tokens Treasury pool using Balancer Metastable Pools and investigate establishing Balancer Power Universe pools enabling investors to re-balance their portfolios for free;
- Balancer has tweeted about PowerPool/Power Universe as innovative use case inspiring Balancer v2. Balancer will also Tweet about future plans to use Metastable Pools, batch swaps and internal balances? (see link to Balancer tweet about PowerPool below);
- Balancer to diversify their Treasury via investment in neutral/yield pool YLA(POOL);
Draft Partnership Publicity Article:
Idea: Balancer to help with an article outlining the uses PowerPool makes of Balancer pools, and why Balancer is a better platform for active asset management, with rewards harvesting and dividends/re-investment than Sets2 or Enzyme, for example.
Draft text for Partnership Tweets:
(link to 1st Balancer tweet)
Draft Brief for Partnership infographic:
Balancer Launches MetaStable Pools To Further Pool Liquidity
Balancer is thrilled to announce the launch of MetaStable Pools and our partnership with Lido with joint pool incentives. While Stable Pools are important for tokens with a 1:1 value, MetaStable Pools are great for tokens with highly correlated, but not hard-pegged, prices.
Balancer's New Kind of Pool Enters Battle for Crypto Liquidity - The Defiant - DeFi News
Automated portfolio manager Balancer introduced a new mechanism to improve capital efficiency for liquidity providers as it aims to take a larger bite of the interest-bearing token market. Balancer's so-called metastable pools have a "nesting" feature, facilitating cheap swaps between one pool's tokens and those of a nested group of tokens, as though all tokens were in a single pool, according to a blog post published Monday.
Potential Uses of Balancer Pools
Balancer 80/20 pools could be used for launch pools at lower CVP rewards budgets. Balancer is promoting the example of Aave:
Balancer on Polygon: Does this mean we can migrate to Polygon if we want to?
Balancer Joins Polygon's Summer of DeFi with $10 Million in Joint Token Incentives
Balancer Protocol has launched support on the Layer 2 solution Polygon to reduce gas costs. Polygon (MATIC) has seen strong user adoption this year with major DeFi projects like Aave, SushiSwap, and Curve deploying there. The time has come for Balancer to join the party.
Introducing the Balancer Grants DAO
We're excited to announce that the Balancer Grants DAO is now live and accepting grant applications following an overwhelmingmajority vote by BalancerDAO governance (99.38% vs. 0.62%) to get started. Balancer Grants DAO will function as an independent community-owned grants program for the Balancer ecosystem.