PowerPool price today, CVP to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
The live PowerPool price today is $2.63 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $187,119,909 USD. We update our CVP to USD price in real-time. PowerPool is down 14.02% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #374, with a live market cap of $91,586,559 USD.
Existing Text to replace:
PowerPool is a solution for accumulating governance power in Ethereum-based protocols by pooling tokens (COMP, BAL, LEND, YFI, BZRX, AKRO, etc.). The CVP token name refers to Concentrated Voting Power: CVP holders decide how pooled GTs will vote when the vote occurs in their root protocol. Also, CVP holders govern the entire protocol (key ecosystem variables, collateral types, adding new pools).
The main protocol functions:
- coordinated voting: CVP holders decide how pooled governance tokens will vote;
- pool GTs to accumulate governance power in one place;
- lend GTs to earn additional GTs by lending GTs;
- lock GTs as a collateral to get a loan;
- borrow GTs to gain extra leverage in votings.
The CVP token doesn’t have a premine or token sale, and is all supply gets distributed via liquidity mining.
Here are some other articles that you may be interested in:
New Text to post: