Responsible for planning and execution of all marketing and distribution partnership initiatives, as approved by the DAO
Marketing & Sales Partnerships
1. Beginning with the PowerPool Power Universe value proposition, develop a full range of marketing material and other product-specific content in multiple languages for dissemination broadly across all marketing and sales channels (see below)
Update all current listings on CoinGekko, Messari and other listing sites. For example, DeFi Prime, etc
Best Ethereum Wallets and Asset Management Tools for DeFi
Visit website dHEDGE is a platform for managing investment activities on the Ethereum blockchain where you can put your capital to work in different strategies based on a transparent track record. Interview with co-founder.
2. Together with SparkDAO organise and conduct regular Contests and Promotions
3. Plan and conduct joint marketing with mirror/tracking synthetics/derivatives platform Partners like Synthetix and Linear for launch of PPDEFI and BSCDEFI;
4. Negotiate distribution/sales partnerships to drive investors to the Power Universe & staked xCVP
Example Distribution Partner Target list:
- Uphold - Integrated with Brave browser/BAT; US company but operating from Estonia with Euro on/off-ramp - Currently offering a few leading tokens, but no pools. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hashdex - based in Brazil, launching ETFs, have an 'index'. They are partnering with US funds based on their index. Marcelo Sampaio, CEO of Hashdex
ConsenSys Defi Product Manager
About the Role:
The DeFi Asset Management Product Manager will work closely with the senior leadership of ConsenSys Codefi to drive the development of products, technologies, and strategies related to the asset management industry. This role will explore how traditional asset managers are likely to access the decentralized finance asset class, and deliver the products, data/analytics, and packaging necessary to reach broad adoption. The Product Manager will also work on integrating existing decentralized finance protocols (e.g., Yearn and others) into easily accessible, intuitive B2C experiences and API interfaces. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across ConsenSys, as well as identify and prioritize market opportunities in a quickly emerging space.
This position requires:
- A track record of running through walls to deliver results
- An excellent ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations
- An understanding of the investment management and asset management industries in the United States and/or Europe, and the value chain from manufacturing to distribution
- A deep passion for the crypto ecosystem and a working knowledge of Decentralized Finance, its major protocols, and the mechanisms by which they function
- Experience building customer-centric products and working backwards from problems to find commercial solutions
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to support data driven decision making and structured strategic analysis
Nice to haves:
- A graduate degree related to finance, mathematics, or economics
- Experience standing up ETFs, mutual or hedge funds, or other investment vehicles in a regulated environment
- Experience with portfolio construction and asset allocation
- Entrepreneurship, FinTech, management consulting, or investment management experience a plus
5. Institutional Investors - Develop 'pitch deck' for institutional investors promoting PowerPool as a shared operational platform and a DAO for professional fund managers to collaborate in adding flexible crypto allocations from the Power Universe of funds/pools, and fund of funds/pools of pools etc. Institutional Investor Pitch Decks
Institutional Investors to pitch - the 'hit list'
Securitize Capital backed by Morgan Stanley
The firm recently launched an asset management subsidiary, Securitize Capital, and two inaugural cryptocurrency yield funds.
Pedro Teixeira, co-head, Morgan Stanley Tactical Value Investing - who joins the Securitize board - says: “We make long-term investments in businesses and asset classes that are ahead of the curve. Our investment in Securitize is a sign that we believe in the growth and adoption of digital asset securities.”
ForUSall - US 401k Pension Fund Provider...crypto enabled
Block Tower Neutral Yield
After acquisition, BlockTower looks to capitalize on Wall Street's hunt for yield
BlockTower Capital, the cryptocurrency investment firm, is capitalizing on Wall Street's unquenchable thirst for yield. The firm, co-founded in 2017 by Matthew Goetz and Ari Paul, recently acquired Gamma Point in a $35 million deal, as previously reported by Bloomberg.
Marshall Wace to make foray into investing in crypto sector
Hedge fund firm Marshall Wace is plotting investments in the digital asset sector, say people familiar with its plans, as booming interest in cryptocurrencies and related technologies lures large asset managers. The London-based group, which manages $55bn in assets, will target investments in areas such as blockchain technology, payments systems for digital currencies and stablecoins, according to one of the people.
6. Approach other DAO Treasuries who should all pursue defensive pooled diversification WITH rewards, perhaps together with Nexus Mutual, who are targeting insurance deals for DAOs diversifying. Here for example is FEI proposal to diversify DAO by buying DPI:
[Proposal] Buying DeFi Pulse Index (DPI)
FIP-x Title: Buying DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) Status: Discussion Author: @Bruno @Matthew_Graham Basic Summary The following is a proposal to invest 5,000 ETH, which represents ~2% of PCV, into the DeFi Pulse Index (DPI). The DPI is a capitalization-weighted index that tracks the performance of the top DeFi tokens.
7. Bankless: Marketing and sales distribution agreement with Bankless DAO. Index Coop feel that they are the preferred partner of Bankless. Bankless has an interesting DAO Treasury co-investment Guild called Alpha-Wallet. PowerPool should contact members of the Alpha Wallet Guild about either YLA or PPOOL participation.
Outline PowerPool/Power Universe Marketing Plan
Our long-term message is: "smart crypto investors/funds use Power Universe from PowerPool"
The more sophisticated version of the message is that "in crypto, active management beats passive management, especially if the management fee is the same".
'Power Universe' is a portfolio brand which needs an identity and marketing push of its own,
Key Marketing Results:
- Launch BSCDEFI and grow TVL/AUM
- Launch PPDEFI and grow TVL/AUM
- Grow YLA and cross-sell to other pools
- Re-launch PPOOL as new flagship 'fund of funds' token
- Push the 'Power Universe' as a portfolio brand acceptable to institutional investors
- Paid campaign on Brave (also partner of Uphold) BAT
- Social media influencers...paid & unpaid
Recommend and Reward Campaign Update
From May to June, We conducted a campaign that recommend MCDEX to your friends and Get $MCB reward. We are super grateful for the enthusiasm from the community. You need to state one sentence to recommend MCDEX to your friends. as the screenshot above, the one-sentence recommendation is qualified for the reward.
In the short-term (6-month timeframe), the meme objective is :
“PowerPool is diversification PLUS rewards with minimal gas”
Calls to Action
- Buy/stake CVP...join the DAO to collaborate and share costs
- Buy and manage diversified portfolio of Power Universe tokens
- Influence active management and re-weightings of pools
Tactics to Get Attention
- Launch of BSCDEFI (with Linear & constituent tokens)
- Launch of PPDEFI (with Synthetix & constituent tokens)
- (Re)launch of PPOOL 'fund of funds' flagship pool of pools
Supporting Assets to Create (see Contests and Promotions):
- Power Universe - logo contest/branding infographics
- $PPOOL - logo contest/branding infographics
- $PPDEFI - logo contest/branding infographics
- $BSCDEFI - logo contest/branding infographics